widgets

sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2009

SALVATION: Hymn "In Times like These You Need a Savior" - [ (Esp) "En Estos Tiempos, Necesitas un Salvador" (Port) "Precisas Cristo" ]






SALMO 42: "A ALMA ANELA POR DEUS"



• English



- "Psalm 42
1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance."


• Português


- “Salmo 42
1 ASSIM como o cervo brama pelas correntes das águas, assim suspira a minha alma por ti, ó Deus!
2 A minha alma tem sede de Deus, do Deus vivo; quando entrarei e me apresentarei ante a face de Deus?
3 As minhas lágrimas servem-me de mantimento de dia e de noite, enquanto me dizem constantemente: Onde está o teu Deus?
4 Quando me lembro disto, dentro de mim derramo a minha alma; pois eu havia ido com a multidão. Fui com eles à casa de Deus, com voz de alegria e louvor, com a multidão que festejava. 5 Por que estás abatida, ó minha alma, e por que te perturbas em mim? Espera em Deus, pois ainda o louvarei pela salvação da sua face.”



JESUS "É FAROL NA ESCURIDÃO" 
(Isaías 9:2; Mateus 4:16; João 8:12; 1 João 1:4,5; 
Apocalipse 21:23,24...)




- "John 8: 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. "

- "João 8:12 Então Jesus tornou a falar-lhes, dizendo: Eu sou a luz do mundo; quem me segue de modo algum andará em trevas, mas terá a luz da vida."


JESUS É A ROCHA 
(Salmo 9:9; 18:1,2; 46:1; 62:1-8; 118:22; 
Isaías 26:4, 28:16; Mateus 21:42;
 Atos 4:11,12; Efésios 2:20;  
Romanos 9:32-33; 1 Pedro 2:4-8...)



• English

- "Psalm 18
1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

- "Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:"

- "Acts 4
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."


• Português

- "Salmo 18
1 Eu te amo, ó Senhor, força minha.
2 O Senhor é a minha rocha, a minha fortaleza e o meu libertador; o meu Deus, o meu rochedo, em quem me refúgio; o meu escudo, a força da minha salvação, e o meu alto refúgio."

- "Isaías 26:4 Confiai sempre no Senhor; porque o Senhor Deus é uma rocha eterna."

- "Atos 4
11 Ele é a pedra que foi rejeitada por vós, os edificadores, a qual foi posta como pedra angular.
12 E em nenhum outro há salvação; porque debaixo do céu nenhum outro nome há, dado entre os homens, em que devamos ser salvos."


JESUS CRISTO, A ÂNCORA DA ALMA
(Jesus Christ, the Anchor of the Soul)   
(Hebreus 6:16-20)






• English

- "Hebrews 6
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."


• Português

- "Hebreus 6
18 para que por duas coisas imutáveis, nas quais é impossível que Deus minta, tenhamos poderosa consolação, nós, os que nos refugiamos em lançar mão da esperança proposta;
19 a qual temos como âncora da alma, segura e firme, e que penetra até o interior do véu;
20 aonde Jesus, como precursor, entrou por nós, feito sacerdote para sempre, segundo a ordem de Melquisedeque."







"In times like these 
you need the Bible,"   /   
"En estos tiempos 
necesitas la Santa Biblia"  

Versículos Bíblicos - (Bible Verses):







• English

• In Times like These  You Need a Savior
Words & Music: Ruth Caye Jones


Songs & Hymns of Revival




 

1. In times like these you need a Savior,
In times like these you need an anchor;
Be very sure, Be very sure,
Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!


This Rock is Jesus, Yes, He's the One, 
The Rock is Jesus, The only One;
Be very sure, Be very sure,
Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!


2. In times like these you need the Bible,
In times like these, oh be not idle;
Be very sure, Be very sure,
Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!


3. In times like these I have a Savior,
In times like these I have an anchor;
I'm very sure, I'm very sure,
My anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!


• Español

Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz

1. En estos tiempos necesitas
un Salvador, un ancla firme.
Debes tener seguridad
de que tu ancla en la Roca esté.

 

Coro (1)


La Roca es Cristo, no hay otra igual;
la Roca es Cristo, no hay otra igual.
Debes tener seguridad
de que tu ancla en la Roca esté.


2. En estos tiempos necesitas
la Santa Biblia, la Palabra.
Debes tener seguridad
de que tu ancla en la Roca esté.

 

3. En estos tiempos sé que tengo
un Salvador, un ancla firme.
Seguro estoy, seguro estoy,
sé que mi ancla en la Roca está.

Coro (2)

La Roca es Cristo, no hay otra igual;
la Roca es Cristo, no hay otra igual.
Seguro estoy, seguro estoy,
sé que mi ancla en la Roca está

 

• Português


Hino Nº 39 do  Hinário "Melodias do Maranata"
Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz


1. Na triste dor eu quero Cristo,
no amargor, eu quero Cristo.
P’ra ter a paz e o perdão,
preciso dEle no meu coração.


Ele é farol na escuridão. 
Ele é a rocha; dá proteção
Bem certo estou que Ele é meu.
Aceita a Cristo no teu coração.


2. Na aflição, precisas Cristo,
na solidão, precisas Cristo.
P’ra ter a paz e o perdão,
aceita Cristo no teu coração.


3. No teu sofrer, precisas Cristo,
no teu viver, precisas Cristo.
P’ra ter a paz e o perdão,
aceita Cristo no teu coração.








Nenhum comentário: