widgets

quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

COMFORT IN TRIALS: Hymn "Jesus, Lover of My Soul" - (Port) "Amoroso Salvador") - (Esp) "Cariñoso Salvador" - (Fr) "Jesus, Ami de Mon Ame"

2 Corinthians 1:5 His Suffering And Comfor Is Abundant Through Christ (brown)




I. A TEMPESTADE 
(THE STORM)







II. A TERNURA DO SENHOR 
E AS BÊNÇÃOS DE DEUS EM CRISTO


2.1 A TERNURA E MISERICÓRDIA DO SENHOR 
(Isaías 40:11, e também, Salmo 23; 107:4-9, 23-31; 
Isaías 53:6; Ezequiel 34:15,16; Mateus 9:36; 
Lucas 15:4,5; João 10:11-15; 
1 Pedro 2:21-25)


• English

- "Psalm 107
23 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;
24 These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep.
25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
26 They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
28 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
31 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

- "Isaiah 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young."


• Português



- "Salmo 107
23 Os que descem ao mar em navios, os que fazem comércio nas grandes águas,
24 esses vêem as obras do Senhor, e as suas maravilhas no abismo.
25 Pois ele manda, e faz levantar o vento tempestuoso, que eleva as ondas do mar.
26 Eles sobem ao céu, descem ao abismo; esvaece-lhes a alma de aflição.
27 Balançam e cambaleiam como ébrios, e perdem todo o tino.
28 Então clamam ao Senhor na sua tribulação, e ele os livra das suas angústias.
29 Faz cessar a tormenta, de modo que se acalmam as ondas.
30 Então eles se alegram com a bonança; e assim ele os leva ao porto desejado.
31 Dêem graças ao Senhor pela sua benignidade, e pelas suas maravilhas para com os filhos dos homens!"

- "Isaías 40:11 Como pastor ele apascentará o seu rebanho; entre os seus braços recolherá os cordeirinhos, e os levará no seu regaço; as que amamentam, ele as guiará mansamente."




2.2 AS BÊNÇÃOS DE DEUS EM CRISTO



2 Corinthians 1:4 God Of All Comforts (blue)



• English



“2 Corinthians 1
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.”

• Português



- “2 Coríntios 1
3 Bendito seja o Deus e Pai de nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo, o Pai das misericórdias e Deus de toda a consolação,
4 que nos consola em toda a nossa tribulação, para que também possamos consolar os que estiverem em alguma tribulação, pela consolação com que nós mesmos somos consolados por Deus.
5 Porque, como as aflições de Cristo transbordam para conosco, assim também por meio de Cristo transborda a nossa consolação.”






• English


• Jesus, Lover of My Soul
Words: Charles Wesley
Music: Joseph P. Holbrook

Hymnary.org





1. Jesus, lover of my soul,
let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll,
while the tempest still is high.
Hide me, O my Savior, hide,
till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide;
O receive my soul at last.

2. Other refuge have I none,
hangs my helpless soul on Thee;
Leave, ah! leave me not alone,
still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed,
all my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head
with the shadow of Thy wing.

3. Wilt Thou not regard my call?
Wilt Thou not accept my prayer?
Lo! I sink, I faint, I fall—Lo!
on Thee I cast my care;
Reach me out Thy gracious hand!
While I of Thy strength receive,
Hoping against hope I stand,
dying, and behold, I live.

4. Thou, O Christ, art all I want,
more than all in Thee I find;
Raise the fallen, cheer the faint,
heal the sick, and lead the blind.
Just and holy is Thy Name,
I am all unrighteousness;
False and full of sin I am;
Thou art full of truth and grace.

5. Plenteous grace with Thee is found,
grace to cover all my sin;
Let the healing streams abound;
make and keep me pure within.
Thou of life the fountain art,
freely let me take of Thee;
Spring Thou up within my heart;
rise to all eternity.


• Español (Spanish)

1. Cariñoso Salvador,
huyo de la tempestad
A Tu seno protector,
fiándo-me de Tu bondad.
Sálva-me, Señor Jesús,
De las olas del turbión;
Hasta el puerto de salud,
guia mi pobre embarcación.

2. Outro asilo ninguno hay:
Indefenso acudo a Tí;
Mi necessidade me trae,
porque mi peligro ví.
Solamente em Tí, Señor,
creo hallar consuelo y luz;
Vengo lleno de temor
a los pies de mi Jesús.

3. Cristo encuentro todo en Tí.
y no necessito más;
Caído, me pusiste en pie:
Débil, ánimo me das;
Al enfermo das salud;
Guías tierno al que no ve;
Con amor y gratitud
Tu bondade ensalzaré.


• French (Français)



• German
https://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Jesus_Lover_of_My_Soul@de.pdf


• Russian
https://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Jesus_Lover_of_My_Soul@ru.pdf


• Português

1. Amoroso Salvador,
deixa-me em Teu seio estar
Quando o vento rouba a calma,
quando brame, irado, o mar.
Guarda-me, oh! bom Salvador,
'Té o temporal passar,
Guia-me em Teu terno amor,
para o eterno e doce lar.


2. Só em Ti eu tenho abrigo,
aos Teus pés jaz o meu ser;
Não me deixes, sê comigo,
Teu conforto eu quero ter.
Só confio em Ti Senhor;
meu auxílio de Ti vem,
Tu dissipas o temor,
e Teu braço me sustém.


3.Tu encerras quanto almejo
e mais que isto muito mais:
Traz a vida o Teu favor,
vida eterna a vis mortais.
Justo e santo és Tu Jesus,
só maldade habita em mim.
Quando o mal meu ser produz,
Tu semeias bem sem fim.





Nenhum comentário: