widgets

terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2021

PRAYER: Sweet Hour of Prayer - (Bendita a Hora de Oração - Oh Dulce Grata Oración)




Prayer






• English

- "Psalm 141
1 Lord, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."

- "1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing."


• Português

- "Salmo 141
1 Ó Senhor, a ti clamo; dá-te pressa em me acudir! Dá ouvidos à minha voz, quando a ti clamo!
2 Suba a minha oração, como incenso, diante de ti, e seja o levantar das minhas mãos como o sacrifício da tarde!"

- "1 Tessalonicenses 5:17 Orai sem cessar."







• English

•  Sweet Hour of Prayer
Author:  William Walford
Port. Theodoro Rodrigues Teixeira
Composer: William Batchelder Bradbury



Hymnary.org


1. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
That calls me from a world of care,
And bids me at my Father’s throne
Make all my wants and wishes known.
In seasons of distress and grief,
My soul has often found relief
And oft escaped the tempter’s snare
By thy return, sweet hour of prayer!


2. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
Thy wings shall my petition bear
To Him whose truth and faithfulness
Engage the waiting soul to bless.
And since He bids me seek His face,
Believe His Word and trust His grace,
I’ll cast on Him my every care,
And wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!


3. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
May I thy consolation share,
Till, from Mount Pisgah’s lofty height,
I view my home and take my flight:
This robe of flesh I’ll drop and rise
To seize the everlasting prize;
And shout, while passing through the air,
“Farewell, farewell, sweet hour of prayer!”


• Español

 

1. ¡Oh dulce, grata oración! Tú del contacto mundanal
me elevarás a la mansión del tierno Padre celestial.
Huyendo yo la tentación y toda influencia terrenal
Por Cristo que murió por mí, será mi ruego oído allí.

2. ¡Oh dulce, grata oración! a quien escucha con bondad
Elevas tú mi corazón: a Dios que ama con verdad.
Espero yo su bendición, perfecta paz y santidad,
Por Cristo que murió por mí, por él que me ha salvado aquí.

3. ¡Oh Padre mío, Dios de amor! escucha tú mi oración.
¡Oh Cristo mi fiel Salvador! escucha tú mi oración.
¡Espíritu Consolador! escucha tú mi oración.
Bendíceme, ¡oh Trinidad, que estás en la eternidad!


• Português


1. Bendita a hora de oração,
pois traz-nos paz ao coração
e alívio dá em meio à dor,
trazendo auxílio do Senhor.
Em tempos de perturbação,
na dor maior, na tentação,
procurarei com mais fervor
a comunhão com o Senhor.


2. Bendita a hora de oração,
produto só da devoção,
que eleva ao céu o seu odor,
em doce cheiro ao meu Senhor.
E, finda a hora de aflição,
os dias maus, a tentação,
então darei melhor louvor
a meu Jesus, a meu Senhor.


3. Bendita a hora de oração,
de plena paz e comunhão,
que traz-me fé e mais amor
e enche a vida de dulçor.
Desejo a vida aqui findar
com fé, amor, constante orar,
e lá no céu de resplendor
eu cantarei a Deus louvor

Nenhum comentário: