widgets

terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

JESUS CHRIST: His Great Love for Us: Hymn: "I Gave My Life for Thee" - (Eu Dei Minha Vida por Ti)








1. Deus não nos salvou de longe.
 Ele veio ao nosso encontro
 (João 1:1-14; 3:16-21; Atos 4:12; Romanos 8:3; Filipenses 2:5-11; 
Colossenses 1:12-20; Hebreus 1:1-8; 1 João 4:2; Apocalipse 4:12...)




• English

- “Philippians 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”


• Português

- “Filipenses 2
5 Tende em vós aquele sentimento que houve também em Cristo Jesus,
6 o qual, subsistindo em forma de Deus, não considerou o ser igual a Deus coisa a que se devia aferrar,
7 mas esvaziou-se a si mesmo, tomando a forma de servo, tornando-se semelhante aos homens;
8 e, achado na forma de homem, humilhou-se a si mesmo, tornando-se obediente até a morte, e morte de cruz.
9 Pelo que também Deus o exaltou soberanamente, e lhe deu o nome que é sobre todo nome;
10 para que ao nome de Jesus se dobre todo joelho dos que estão nos céus, e na terra, e debaixo da terra,
11 e toda língua confesse que Jesus Cristo é Senhor, para glória de Deus Pai.”

1.1 Jesus Cristo morreu na cruz 
para nos salvar; 
para levar-nos a Deus 
(Marcos 10:45; João 15:13; Romanos 5:6-8; 1 
Timóteo 1:15; 1 Pedro 3:18a; 1 João 3:16; 4:9 ...)




• English

- “Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”

- “John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

- “Romans 5
6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

- "1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."

- “1 Peter 3:18a 'For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God,...’ ”


• Português

- “ Marcos 10:45 Porque o Filho do homem também não veio para ser servido, mas para servir e dar a sua vida em resgate de muitos.”

- “João 15:13 Ninguém tem maior amor do que este, de dar alguém a sua vida pelos seus amigos.”

- “Romanos 5
6 Pois, quando ainda éramos fracos, Cristo morreu a seu tempo pelos ímpios.
7 Porque dificilmente haverá quem morra por um justo; pois poderá ser que pelo homem bondoso alguém ouse morrer.
8 Mas Deus dá prova do seu amor para conosco, em que, quando éramos ainda pecadores, Cristo morreu por nós.”

- "1 Timóteo 1:15 Fiel é esta palavra e digna de toda a aceitação; que Cristo Jesus veio ao mundo para salvar os pecadores, dos quais sou eu o principal;"

- “1 Pedro 3:18a ‘Porque também Cristo padeceu uma vez pelos pecados, o justo pelos injustos, para levar-nos a Deus;…’ ”





1.2 Assim, o amor de Deus por nós 
revelado em Jesus Cristo, 
deve ser correspondido 
(João 14:15,16; 2 Coríntios 5:14,15; 
Efésios 6:24; 1 João 4:19; 5:3; 2 João 1:6...)



• English

- "2 Corinthians 5
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

- "Ephesians 6:24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen."

- "1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us."


• Português

- "2 Coríntios 5
14 Pois o amor de Cristo nos constrange, porque julgamos assim: se um morreu por todos, logo todos morreram;
15 e ele morreu por todos, para que os que vivem não vivam mais para si, mas para aquele que por eles morreu e ressuscitou."

- “Efésios 6:24 A graça seja com todos os que amam a nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo com amor incorruptível.”

- ”1 João 4:19 Nós amamos, porque ele nos amou primeiro.”







• English




• I Gave My Life for Thee
Words: Frances Ridley Havergal
Music: Philip Paul Bliss






Hymnary.org




I gave My life for thee, My precious blood I shed,
That thou might ransomed be, and raised up from the dead
I gave, I gave My life for thee, what hast thou given for Me?
I gave, I gave My life for thee, what hast thou given for Me?

My Father’s house of light, My glory circled throne
I left for earthly night, for wanderings sad and lone;
I left, I left it all for thee, hast thou left aught for Me?
I left, I left it all for thee, hast thou left aught for Me?

I suffered much for thee, more than thy tongue can tell,
Of bitterest agony, to rescue thee from hell.
I’ve borne, I’ve borne it all for thee, what hast thou borne for Me?
I’ve borne, I’ve borne it all for thee, what hast thou borne for Me?

And I have brought to thee, down from My home above,
Salvation full and free, My pardon and My love;
I bring, I bring rich gifts to thee, what hast thou brought to Me?
I bring, I bring rich gifts to thee, what hast thou brought to Me?


• Chinese
https;//www.mbcsfv.org/chinese/library/hymncampanions/052.html


• Español

 

• German


• Malayalam

• Russian


• Português


1. Na cruz morri por ti, por ti, ó pecador!
Meu sangue ali verti, provando amarga dor.
Na cruz a Minha vida pus, do céu por isso vim.
Das trevas te chamei à luz, que fazes tu por Mim?

2. Em vão Eu não deixei o trono lá na luz;
em vão Eu não troquei a glória pela cruz.
Por ti deixei, no céu, meu lar, fui peregrino aqui;
não queiras, pois, te desculpar, que fazes tu por Mim?

3. Imensa foi a dor que suportei por ti;
não pode haver maior, a ela sucumbi.
Mas mesmo a morte desprezei p’ra te salvar assim
da punição da eterna lei; que fazes tu por Mim?













Leia & Estude a Bíblia
(Read & Study the Bible)













Nenhum comentário: