widgets

domingo, 17 de maio de 2009

COMFORT IN TRIALS: Hymn "When the Storms of Life are Raging" (He Will Hide Me) - (Port) "Deus Me Esconde"




O SENHOR É NOSSO ABRIGO 
CONTRA A TEMPESTADE, 
CONTRA OS INIMIGOS 
(Salmo 9:9; 17:8,9; 18:2; 46:1-11; 59:9; 61:1-3; 62:7,8; 107:23-30; 
Isaías 25:4; Mateus 8:24-26...)


- "Psalm 17
8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, 
hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
9 From the wicked that oppress me, 
from my deadly enemies, who compass me about."

- "Salmo 17
8 Guarda-me como à menina do olho; 
esconde-me, à sombra das tuas asas,
9 dos ímpios que me despojam, 
dos meus inimigos mortais que me cercam."


- "Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: 
the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

- "Provérbios 18:10 Torre forte é o nome do Senhor; 
para ela corre o justo, e está seguro."



- "Isaiah 25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, 
a strength to the needy in his distress, 
a refuge from the storm, 
a shadow from the heat, 
when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall."

- “Isaías 25:4 Porque foste a fortaleza do pobre, 
e a fortaleza do necessitado, na sua angústia; 
refúgio contra a tempestade, 
e sombra contra o calor; 
porque o sopro dos opressores é como a tempestade contra o muro.”




•  He Will Hide Me 
Words: Mary Elizabeth Servoss
Music: James McGranahan

English




1. When the storms of life are raging,
Tempests wild on sea and land,
I will seek a place of refuge,
In the shadow of God’s hand.


He will hide me, He will hide me, 
Where no harm can e’er betide me; 
He will hide me, safely hide me, 
In the shadow of His hand.



2. Tho’ He may send some affliction,
’Twill but make me long for home;
For in love and not in anger,
All His chastenings will come.


3. Enemies may strive to injure,
Satan all his arts employ;
He will turn what seems to harm me
Into everlasting joy.


4. So, while here the cross I’m bearing,
Meeting storms and billows wild,
Jesus for my soul is caring,
Naught can harm His Father’s child.




1. Giữa giông tố, sóng biển kia bổ dồn,
Dậy vang đất mưa quỉ gió ôn,
Chính tôi kiếm ngay được nơi núp hồn,
Tại trong cánh Thiên Phụ độc tôn.


Ngài che kín tôi, Ngài che kín thay, 
Thật yên ổn 
Thật yên ổn không họa tai chuyển lay, 
Ngài che kín tôi, thật an thái thay, 
Ở trong bóng cánh linh năng Ngài.


2. Nguyện theo Chúa, dẫu gặp khổ nạn,
Càng giục tôi mong đến thiên đàng;
Ngài yêu, thét luyện hầu cao tuổi vàng,
Nào đâu phải cơn giận Ngài chan.


3. Dầu tôi phải kẻ ác vây khổ hành,
Quỉ Sa-tan giăng lưới chung quanh,
Thì Chân Chúa thay đổi cơn khổ nạn,
Trở nên phước miên trường hân hoan.


4. Vậy, trong lúc phải vác thập giá mình,
Gặp phong ba tôi vẫn an bình,
Vì Chúa giúp cho hồn tôi vững bằng,
Là con Chúa, ai hại được chăng?


• Português


Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz

1. Quando a tempestade ruge,
quando vem o furacão,
Em Jesus abrigo tenho
sob a Sua proteção.


Jesus Cristo me resguarda 
onde o mal jamais me atinge. 
Jesus Cristo me conserva 
sob a Sua proteção.


2. Mesmo que sofrer eu venha,
Deus o permite para o bem.
Em amor e não em ira,
o castigo Seu nos vem.


3. Inimigos me perseguem;
Satanás me quer vencer.
Mas Jesus é poderoso
para bem me defender.


4. Minha cruz vou carregando
nesta peregrinação.
Nas maiores tempestades
Cristo dá-me proteção.


Read & Study the Bible










Nenhum comentário: