widgets

domingo, 1 de março de 2009

ASSURANCE AND JOY OF SALVATION: Hymn "Jesus Lifted Me" - (Jesus Me Ergueu)






LIFE IN JESUS



Jesus Christ 
The Resurrection and the Life



• John 11
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: (*)

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?








• Titus 3

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.


• João 11
25 Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida; quem crê em mim, ainda que esteja morto, viverá; (*)
26 E todo aquele que vive, e crê em mim, nunca morrerá. Crês tu isto?


• Tito 3
3 Porque também nós éramos outrora insensatos, desobedientes, extraviados, servindo a várias paixões e deleites, vivendo em malícia e inveja odiosos e odiando-nos uns aos outros.
4 Mas quando apareceu a bondade de Deus, nosso Salvador e o seu amor para com os homens,
5 não em virtude de obras de justiça que nós houvéssemos feito, mas segundo a sua misericórdia, nos salvou mediante o lavar da regeneração e renovação pelo Espírito Santo,
6 que ele derramou abundantemente sobre nós por Jesus Cristo, nosso Salvador;
7 para que, sendo justificados pela sua graça, fôssemos feitos herdeiros segundo a esperança da vida eterna.







• English


•  In Lovingkindness Jesus Came
Words & Music:
Charles Hutchison Gabriel



1. In loving kindness Jesus came,
My soul in mercy to reclaim,
And from the depths of sin and shame
Thru grace He lifted me.


Chorus


From skinking sand He lifted me,
With tender hand He lifted me;

From shades of night to plains of light,

Oh praise His name, He lifted me!



2. He called me long before I heard,
Before my sinful heart was stirred,
But when I took Him at His word,
Forgiv'n He lifted me.


3. His brow was pierced with many a thorn,
His hands by cruel nails were torn,
When from my guilt and grief, forlorn,
In love He lifted me.


4. Now on a higher plane I dwell,
And with my soul I know 'tis well;
Yet how or why, I cannot tell,
He should have lifted me.

• Español


• Português


1. Por Sua graça e compaixão, 
Jesus me deu a Sua mão.
Das trevas e da perdição 
Jesus, então, me ergueu.


Coro

Com Sua mão, Jesus me ergueu. 
Em compaixão Jesus me ergueu.
Por esse amor do Redentor eu cantarei:
“Jesus me ergueu.”



2. Castigo e dor sofreu Jesus 
em meu lugar, na rude cruz.
P’ra dar-me paz, perdão e luz, 
Jesus, então, me ergueu.

3. Em tudo posso me alegrar, 
sem compreender, sem explicar.
Até que eu vá no céu morar 
porque Jesus me ergueu.










(*) "Cristo proporciona a vida aos mortos física e espiritualmente (cf João 5:24 ss" (cf nota de rodapé da Bíblia Vida Nova):

• "João 5:24 Na verdade, na verdade vos digo que quem ouve a minha palavra, e crê naquele que me enviou, tem a vida eterna, e não entrará em condenação, mas passou da morte para a vida."


• “John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”








Leia & Estude a Bíblia
(Read & Study the Bible)








Nenhum comentário: