widgets

sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2008

JOY OF SALVATION - Jesus, The Fountain of Living Water: Hymn "Springs of Living Water" (A Água da Vida)






2. JESUS CRISTO: 
A MARAVILHOSA FONTE
 DE ÁGUA VIVA


2.1 ELE É A FONTE 
 DA ÁGUA DA VIDA 

(Isaías 12:3 e 44:3,4 com João 4:13,14 
e 7:37-39; 
Apocalipse 7:17; 21:6; 22:17) 




• English



- “Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.”



“Isaiah 44

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
4 And they shall spring up [ as ] among the grass, as willows by the water courses.”


- “John 4
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.”


- “John 7
37 In the last day, that great [ day ] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”


- “Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.”


• Português



- “Isaías 12:3 E vós com alegria tirareis águas das fontes da salvação.”


- “Isaías 44

3 Porque derramarei água sobre o sedento, e rios sobre a terra seca; derramarei o meu Espírito sobre a tua posteridade, e a minha bênção sobre os teus descendentes.
4 E brotarão como a erva, como salgueiros junto aos ribeiros das águas.”

- “João 4
13 Jesus respondeu, e disse-lhe: Qualquer que beber desta água tornará a ter sede;
14 Mas aquele que beber da água que eu lhe der nunca terá sede, porque a água que eu lhe der se fará nele uma fonte de água que salte para a vida eterna.”

- “João 7
37 E no último dia, o grande dia da festa, Jesus pôs-se em pé, e clamou, dizendo: Se alguém tem sede, venha a mim, e beba.
38 Quem crê em mim, como diz a Escritura, rios de água viva correrão do seu ventre.”

- “Apocalipse 7:17 Porque o Cordeiro que está no meio do trono os apascentará, e lhes servirá de guia para as fontes das águas da vida; e Deus limpará de seus olhos toda a lágrima.”








- English


•  Springs of Living Water
Words & Music: Música: John W. Peterson

 

1. I thirsted in the barren land
of sin and shame,
And nothing satisfying
there I found;
But to the blessed cross of Christ
One day I came,
Where springs of
living water did abound.


Drinking at the springs of living water,
Happy now am I, my soul they satisfy;
Drinking at the springs of living water,
O wonderful and bountiful supply.


2. How sweet the living water
From the hills of God,
It makes me glad and happy
all the way;
Now glory, grace and blessing
mark the path I've trod,
I'm shouting Hallelujah every day.


3. O sinner, won't you come
today to Calvary?
A fountain there is flowing
deep and wide;
The Saviour now invites you
to the water free,
Where thirsting spirits
can be satisfied.


1. I thirsted in the barren land of Babylon
  And nothing satisfying there I found;
But to the blessed local church one day I came,
  Where springs of living water do abound.

Drinking at the springs of living water,
  Happy now am I,
  My heart they satisfy;
Drinking at the springs of living water,
  O wonderful and bountiful supply!

2. How sweet the living water from the hills of God,
  It’s flowing in and flowing out of me;
O now I’ve found the place for which I long had sought,
  Where there is life and life abundantly.


3. O brother, won’t you gather in the local church?
  A fountain here is flowing deep and wide.
The Shepherd now would bring you to the local church,
  Where thirsty spirits can be satisfied.




- Tagalog


- Português


1. Andava triste cego; era pecador.
Não tinha para mim satisfação.
Mas quando fui à cruz de Cristo, o Salvador,
A paz de Deus encheu meu coração.


Eu bebi então da água viva,
Fonte divinal, água eternal.
Sim bebi então da água viva, 
Fonte d’água viva celestial.



2. O doce manancial de Deus jorrando está.
Felicidade e gozo já me deu.
Um dia junto a Jesus, minh’alma irá,
por isso, “Aleluia” canto eu.


3. Ó pecador, por que a Cristo não chegar?
Jesus convida: “Vinde vós a mim.”
Dá água viva livremente já tomar,
e sede não terás até o fim.









Nenhum comentário: