widgets

segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008

CONSECRATION: Spiritual Song "Here I Am, Lord !" - (Eis-me Aqui, Senhor !)

   


1. A VISÃO DE JACÓ 
E O SEU CHAMAMENTO

1.1 Deus chama a Israel em visões 
para descer para o Egito 
(Gênesis, 46:1-27)

http://bibleencyclopedia.com/slides/genesis/46-2.htm


- "Genesis 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here [ am ] I."

- "Gênesis 46:2 E falou Deus a Israel em visões de noite, e disse: Jacó, Jacó! E ele disse: Eis-me aqui."



CONSEQÜENTEMENTE ...



a) Joseph's Families Journey to Goshen Due to the Famine - [Jornada das Famílias de José para Gósen (Egito), em virtude da Fome em Canaã (Gênesis, Caps 43 - 46)], em obediência ao mandado do Senhor: http://ebibleteacher.com/batlasweb/sld016.htm

b) The Journeys of Joseph - [(As Jornadas de José) Gênesis 37; 39-46]: http://www.levendwater.org/atlas/atlas023.htm



2. A VISÃO DE ISAÍAS 
E O SEU CHAMAMENTO: 
Isaías é escolhido e consagrado 
para profeta  
(Isaías, Cap. 6)

praise worship.jpg

 
- “Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 
Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? 
Then said I, Here [ am ] I; send me.” -

- "Isaías 6:8 Depois disto ouvi a voz do Senhor, que dizia: 
A quem enviarei, e quem há de ir por nós? 
Então disse eu: Eis-me aqui, envia-me a mim."

3. FOME E SEDE
 DE OUVIR
AS PALAVRAS DO SENHOR 
(Amós 8:11)
 

- Amos 8:11 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord GOD, “ That I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine of bread, Nor a thirst for water, But of hearing the words of the LORD. 

- “Amós 8:11 Eis que vêm os dias, diz o Senhor Deus, em que enviarei fome sobre a terra; não fome de pão, nem sede de água, mas de ouvir as palavras do Senhor.”






• English
 
• Here I Am 
(I, the Lord of Sea and Sky) 
Words and Music by Daniel L. Schutte




1. I, the Lord of sea and sky,
I have heard my people cry.
All who dwell in dark and sin,
My hand will save.

Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.

2. I, who made the stars of night,
I will make their darkness bright.
Who will bear my light to them?
Whom shall I send?

3. I, the Lord of snow and rain,
I have borne my people’s pain.
I have wept for love of them.
They turn away.

4. I will break their hearts of stone,
Give them hearts for love alone.
I will speak my words to them.
Whom shall I send?

5. I, the Lord of wind and flame,
I will send the poor and lame.
I will set a feast for them.
My hand will save.

6. Finest bread I will provide,
'Til their hearts be satisfied.
I will give my life to them.
Whom shall I send?

• Português

1. Eu, Senhor do céu e mar,
ouço o povo a mim clamar,
da tristeza e do pecar posso salvar.
Lua e estrelas eu criei,
medo e trevas tirarei,
a Palavra lhe darei,
quem enviarei?

Eis-me aqui, Pai,
quem sou eu, Pai?
Eu ouvi Tua voz a me chamar.
Eu irei, Pai, guia-me, Pai,
 

Tratarei Teu povo com amor.

2. Eu, Senhor da chuva e sol,
suportei do povo a dor,
e com lágrimas de amor o vi fugir.
Corações quebrantarei,
com amor moldá-los-ei,
a Palavra lhe darei,
quem enviarei?


3. Eu, Senhor da terra e ar,
do aflito irei cuidar,
um banquete lhe darei,
salvá-lo-ei.
Dar-lhe-ei do melhor pão
p'ra alegrar-lhe o coração,
minha vida lhe darei,
quem enviarei?








Nenhum comentário: