widgets

quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2008

PSALM 23: The Lord's My Shepherd (O Senhor é Meu Pastor)






SALMO 23 
A FELICIDADE DE TERMOS O SENHOR 
COMO NOSSO PASTOR


• English




- "Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

• Chinese



• Dutch - (Nederlands)



• Español - (Spanish)



• French - (Français)



• German (Deutsch)



• Italian (Italiano)



• Russian



• Ukrainian


• Português



- “Salmo 23

1 O SENHOR é o meu pastor, nada me faltará.

2 Deitar-me faz em verdes pastos, guia-me mansamente a águas tranquilas.

3 Refrigera a minha alma; guia-me pelas veredas da justiça, por amor do seu nome.

4 Ainda que eu andasse pelo vale da sombra da morte, não temeria mal algum, porque tu estás comigo; a tua vara e o teu cajado me consolam.

5 Preparas uma mesa perante mim na presença dos meus inimigos, unges a minha cabeça com óleo, o meu cálice transborda.

6 Certamente que a bondade e a misericórdia me seguirão todos os dias da minha vida; e habitarei na casa do SENHOR por longos dias.”








• O Senhor É Meu Pastor 
(The Lord’s My Shepherd) 
Letra: Metrificação do Salmo 23, saltério escocês

Port. João Wilson Faustini
Música: Jessie Seymour Irvine





• English



1. The Lord's my Shepherd, I'll not want;
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green; He leadeth me
The quiet waters by.

2. My soul He doth restore again,
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
E'en for His own name's sake.

3. Yea, though I walk in death's dark vale,
Yet will I fear no ill;
For Thou art with me, and Thy rod
And staff me comfort still.

4. My table Thou hast furnished
In presence of my foes;
My head Thou dost with oil anoint,
And my cup overflows.

5. Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me,
And in God's house forevermore
My dwelling-place shall be.


• Português



1. O meu pastor é o bom Jesus, jamais me deixará.
Às águas calmas me conduz e me protegerá.

2. As minhas forças vem nutrir em nome do Senhor
e meu caminho dirigir por Seu imenso amor.

3. Se por escuro vale andar, não temerei o mal;
com Seu cajado a me guiar, prossigo até o final.

4. Banquete farto para mim vem ele preparar,
e os inimigos meus, assim, me podem observar.

5. Com honras vem me receber, sou convidado Seu.
Completamente vem encher o copo que me deu.

6. A compaixão certo eu terei do meu fiel Pastor
e eternamente habitarei na casa do Senhor.

• Português & Holandês (Nederlands)






Nenhum comentário: