widgets

sábado, 10 de maio de 2008

COMFORT IN TRIALS: "Does Jesus Care When my Heart is Pained" - (CONFORTO EM AFLIÇÕES: "Jesus se Importa Quando meu Coração está Triste"



 TRISTEZA SEM FIM. 
CONTUDO, É IMPORTANTE LEMBRAR 
QUE O SENHOR CUIDA DE NÓS 
(1 Pedro 5:7) 





- "1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 

- "1 Pedro 5:7 Lançando sobre ele toda a vossa ansiedade, porque ele tem cuidado de vós."



1)  English

• Does Jesus Care? 
Words: Frank E. Graeff 
Port. William Edwin Entzminger 
Music: J. Lincoln Hall 


1. Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

Refrain

Oh, yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.

2. Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?

3. Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?

4. Does Jesus care when I’ve said “goodbye”
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks—
Is it aught to Him? Does He see?


02. German – “Fragt Er Danach Wenn Mein Herz Zu Wund?”

https://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Does_Jesus_Care@de.pdf

 

03. Russian – “Со мной ли Он?”

01. https://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Does_Jesus_Care@ru.pdf

 02. https://www.zap.org.au/documents/music/gimny-very-khristian/hymns-russian-english/0862-does-jesus-care.pdf

  

04. Tagalog – “Nakikiramay ba si Hesus”

https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/ht/695

 

 05. Português

 

1. Importará ao Senhor Jesus

Que eu viva no mundo a ter

O meu coração cheio de aflição?

Sentirá meu triste viver?

 

Refrão

 

Oh! sim, eu sei, Jesus bem vê

O que eu estou a sofrer.

Em cruel peleja, pavor, inveja,

Jesus me quer valer. (valer)

 

2. Importará ao Senhor Jesus

Que eu viva com dissabor,

Por andar sem luz, que me vem da cruz?

Sentirá, pois, meu Salvador?

 

3. Importará ao Senhor Jesus

Que eu caia na tentação?

Se Satã puder minha fé vencer,

Me dará de novo o perdão?

 

4. Importará ao Senhor Jesus

Se a morte ferir meu lar,

E que diga adeus aos queridos meus?

Sentirá Jesus? Pesará?






Nenhum comentário: